We are hiring an account manger to help us continue our impressive growth rate. This is an exciting opportunity for solution-oriented sales professional to join one of the northeast largest providers of IT managed services for medium-sized businesses.
An account manager should have experience in new sales development and needs to build strong business relationships in the SMB marketplace based upon trust and providing value. To be successful you need to have the ability to listen to and understand a prospect's business needs and to successfully propose the solution.
- Meeting or exceeding quota. Prospecting -- identifying and qualifying customers through cold calling, leveraging personal contacts, following up on company generated leads.
- Attending networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Obtaining sales certifications from HP, Dell SonicWALL and Citrix
- Building trust and value with clients.
- Keeping your leads, opportunities and deals up-to-date with automation tools.
- Balancing sales activity for prospects to ensure consistent sales performance each month.
- Maintaining and growing opportunities with current clients by keeping close contact.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS).
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling IT solutions (managed IT services, network integration, systems integration, hosting, subscription software services, IT management and support).
- Consultative sales experience includes; probing for business impact, multiple decision makers, multi-year contract, long sales cycle, customized service offering.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com