We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Developer. The successful candidate is disciplined, self-motivated and has strong team collaboration skills, takes ownership of tasks and enjoys working with people as much as he or she enjoys working with technology, devices and applications.
This unique position is perfect for the developer or analyst that has an interest not only in developing solutions using Microsoft technologies but also has an interest in assisting in other areas of a CRM or SharePoint implementations such as report writing, data migrations and system customization.
- Candidates should be able to juggle multiple projects in order to excel in our fast-paced environment.
- Customization, development and implementation of business Application products such as Microsoft CRM and SharePoint.
- Works closely with our clients to document requirements, and assist with training.
- Collaborate with our Business Application team and Account managers to insure a successful development and implementation of clients requirements.
- Two years experience as a Developer and two years Business Analyst experience.
- Impeccable written and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent certifications in related studies
- Familiarity with other CRM products such as Salesforce, Sugar or Infor are a plus but not required.
- Understanding of relational database structures and design
- Experience with .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience developing, implementing and/or troubleshooting .Net, web-based, and client/server applications in a networked and/or web environment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Create and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics CRM plug-ins, web services and other custom utilities
- Report writing experience utilizing SQL Reporting Services is a plus
- Data migration experience using various ETL tools such as SSIS or Scribe is a plus
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org