IT Project Manager
This is a full time project manager position. The successful candidate is disciplined, self-motivated and has strong team collaboration skills, takes ownership of tasks and enjoys working with people as much as he or she enjoys working with technology, devices and applications.
- Works closely with our Sales Engineers to review and provide input on needs assessments
- Works closely with our engineering team and clients, managing project implementation.
- Actively participates in establishing the company's product and solution best practices.
- The position requires visits and in-person interaction with our clients. Travel is primarily within Eastern Massachusetts.
- 2 years experience as a network engineer or technical pre-sales engineer.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Impeccable written and oral communications skills.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent certifications in related studies
- Understanding of following is required:
- Local Area Network
- Windows Active Directory environment
- Wide Area Network
- Virtual Private Networks.
- Messaging and communications solutions (MS Exchange design experience required)
- Storage Solution
- Virtualization, and high availability solution
- VDI and application virtualization (Citrix, RDP solutions)
- Office 365 and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with the following is desirable.
- Microsoft business tool
- Cisco networking equipment and security equipment
- Hewlett-Packard servers and workstations
- Hewlett Packard networking equipment
- Sonicwall & Cisco security equipment
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org