We are looking for an experienced Networking Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate is a disciplined, self-motivated information technology professional who enjoys working with people as much as he or she enjoys working with technology, servers and applications.
As a Networking Engineer, you will engage with our clients to troubleshoot and repair performance and stability issues associated with their data and voice network infrastructures. You will also participate in projects to deploy new, and replace existing, networking equipment for local area, wide area, and virtual private networks.
- Troubleshooting application and system performance issues at the network layer.
- Implementing and troubleshooting switched local area network infrastructures for clients ranging from one site and 20-30 users to tens of sites and thousands of users.
- Implementing and troubleshooting switched and routed wide area network infrastructures, including the use of dynamic routing protocols within, between and outside of our clients networks.
- Perform routine maintenance updates for relevant equipment.
- Help develop standards for monitoring, alerting and deploying network equipment.
- 5 years of IT experience in a network-related role.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent certifications in related studies
- Strong process discipline.
- Solid network troubleshooting skills.
- Industry certifications or demonstrable equivalent experience: CCNA, NSAA
- Demonstrable experience installing, troubleshooting and managing Cisco and HP switching products.
- Demonstrable experience installing, troubleshooting and managing Cisco and Sonicwall security appliances.
- Experience with ConnectWise and Kaseya is a significant advantage.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com