This is a full time call center position with work hours between 8:30 am -5:30 pm M-F. The candidate must be available to work after hours during On Call Rotation. In this role you will perform various types of technical support services for our existing client base and work with a team to help come up with solutions that meet the desired result.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Taking support calls live for immediate triage.
- Must have at least 2 years of IT experience in a support role.
- Must have strong Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Must possess solid network troubleshooting skills- TCP/IP concepts and LAN/WAN issues
- Knowledge in all Microsoft Operating Systems (XP, Server 2003, Vista/Windows 7, Server 2008) and Office products is required
- Experience with Windows Active Directory (User and Group Creation & Administration, GPO's)
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007 & 2010)
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to DHCP & DNS
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to local and network printing.
- Strong Handheld Experience (Windows Mobile, Blackberry (BIS & BES), IPhone, Droid) in relation to setup and email configuration.
- Experience with the following AV products- Symantec, McAfee, AVG, Trend
- Experience with Dell SonicWALL firewalls a plus.
- Experience with Connectwise and Kaseya is a plus.
- MAC Experience is a plus
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com