Designed for organizations whose primary concern is managing overall IT expenditure, the NetAdmin program is built on the same experience and solid practices foundation of the NetManage program, but offers a more flexible financial model. Scheduled maintenance and infrastructure emergency response are provided for a fixed cost, while regular service requests (such as help desk) are billed on a per-use basis. This allows organizations to scale service levels (and investment) dynamically, while still retaining a high level of service and support.
Here is a selection of services offered with NetAdmin.
See the Managed Service Offerings Comparison Chart for more detail.
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerting of Critical Network and Servers
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerting of Backup Job Failure
- Weekly/Monthly Deployment of Microsoft Security Patches/Hotfixes
- Spam Filtering and Message Continuity
- Access to Secure Ticketing System
- Daily E-Mail Blacklist Monitoring
- 24/7/365 Remediation Services for Covered Devices