These days, everyone knows how important it is to protect your data with backups. Backups are time consuming, the tools are complex, and for true protection you have to keep a copy offsite. You also have to test your backups, to confirm you can actually restore from them. It is one of those tasks that, while critically important, is seen as non-urgent and frequently falls through the cracks. No one notices until you need the data and it's not there. With some luck, the loss will be small and business will continue. Major data loss can drive an organization to failure; in fact, statistics suggest that as many as 2 in 3 businesses that suffer major data loss do fail within 2 years of the incident.
Included as an integral part of many of the backup solutions we offer, Managed backup means that in addition to acquiring the tools necessary to protect your data, you also get the processes, supervision, and collateral services necessary to make sure the backup is actually working and doing its job of preserving the information necessary for you to operate.
- Completely managed throughout its entire lifecycle
- Application-consistent data snapshots
- Allows for multiple backup sets per day
- Long-term data retention capabilities
- Retention policy enforcement capabilities
- Monitored 24 x 7
- Periodic backup health checks
- Includes cloud-based offsite storage