A program designed for mature organizations (large or small) for whom the most important criterion is long-term cost management, the NetManage program is an all-inclusive service agreement in which all the functions associated with maintaining your network are provided for a stable, predictable flat fee. This makes for an easy budget for your yearly IT expenditures.
Based on well established industry best practices, the NetManage program implements enterprise-class IT services for everyone in your staff, regardless of their physical location. All maintenance tasks are performed on a regular schedule, with monitoring in place to detect - and correct - any deviations. You also have access to best in class support - a responsive help desk, whose advanced tools offer you the comfort of access to support anywhere you are, along with strategic advice, helping you chart the complex path to keeping your technology relevant and useful to the business while managing its costs.
Here is a selection of services offered with NetManage.
See the Managed Service Offerings Comparison Chart for more detail.
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerting of Critical Network and Servers
- Weekly/Monthly Deployment of Microsoft Security Patches/Hotfixes
- Spam Filtering, Message Continuity and E-Mail Archiving
- 24x7 Remediation Services for Covered Devices
- Daily E-Mail Blacklist Monitoring
- Third Party Vendor Management
- Monthly CTO Calls