How can Integrated IT help?
Integrated IT offers an array of security and compliance services along with features and assistance from our experienced team of engineers.
Maintain and secure your network for a stable, predictable flat fee.
Proactively monitor and alert you of critical issues.
Ensure compliance with important rules and regulations, as required by law.
- NIST 800-171
- PCI DSS
- And more...
Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
Strengthen your information security defenses and lower costs.
Our solution helps:
Today's rapidly evolving threat landscape demands smarter and more responsive managed security services. IIT Managed Security Services offer the industry-leading tools and expertise to assess, reduce and mitigate security risks to your information assets around the clock, often at a fraction of the cost of in-house security resources.
IIT’s MSSP offering allows small and midsized businesses to implement an enterprise-class cyber security plan without the enterprise-class price tag. Built around the NIST 800-171 standard and strengthened with features taken from other leading cyber security frameworks, such as HIPAA, PCI DSS and ISO 27001, this program is designed to achieve two very simple goals: make it as difficult as possible to breach your network, and as easy as possible to detect and eradicate an attacker should they ever succeed. Our expert staff are trained to assist with the three phases of MSSP program that is required in order to protect and remedy any security risks.
Assessment & Protection
A comprehensive discovery which will reveal the requirements to get the network to a baseline for the unique needs of your organization.
Detection & Prevention
Select the services that are appropriate for your organization's needs and allow IIT to secure the environment.
Containment & Remediation
Recommended for organizations with a fully staffed IT Department, who can leverage our tools and practices honed by our Managed Services team.
Let us help you build a custom plan for your business.Request a call
Adopting a tailored compliance program that meets your organization’s needs and establishes an audit system of records to manage and maintain your compliance.
Automate your Compliance Management
Monitor and Schedule all Required Compliance Activities
Leverage our Compliance Expertise and Programs
Your organization has a unique technology and business footprint, and it functions in a specific regulatory landscape; IIT works with you to customize a compliance program to meet your specific requirements. Our Compliance Automation system manages, tracks, and maintains your compliance program with auditability and develops full transparency on how your compliance is being run. Here are some features of our offering:
- Our experts tailor a compliance program to your organization’s specific size and complexity.
- IIT’s Compliance Framework delivers a complete compliance program to meet your specific requirements while supporting HIPAA, NIST, PCI, GDPR, and more.
- Compliance Automation is a true Software as a Service (SaaS) / CLOUD product so there is never anything to install or maintain on your servers or computers. The Compliance Automation annual subscription provides ongoing platform and compliance framework support.
- The Compliance Automation platform automates all of the document approvals and re-approvals, staff training and activity tracking necessary to maintain your compliance program in good order.
- Our Technical team will update and maintain all IT related compliance requirement based on the scheduled tasks tracked by the Compliance Automation system.
- With all of your compliance materials, tracking, reporting, supporting documents and attestations in a single, organized place, you are always prepared for audits, dramatically reducing preparation time, as well as internal and external audit costs.
Integrated IT® Headquarters430 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, MA 01757
Integrated IT® Westfield94 N Elm St, Suite 406
Westfield, MA 01085
Integrated IT® Beverly100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Integrated IT® Providence33 Acorn St, Suite 201
Providence, RI 02903