Companies that embrace technology as a competitive advantage understand the importance of reliable, highly available applications and services. They want their users to have full access to their productivity tools all the time, from anywhere they may be - without compromising privacy or integrity of their precious data.
Ubiquity, availability and scalability have become synonymous with cloud services, but were historically very difficult to achieve. Now for the first time, a combination of technologies, including system and storage virtualization, software-defined networking, advanced encryption and phenomenal improvements in bandwidth are making it possible for infrastructures to be deployed, placed online and made available to businesses of all sizes on demand, and with enormous flexibility.
- Support for Industry-leading solutions
- End-to-end, turnkey migration process
- Ongoing, long term support options available
- Cloud tools and migration strategy chosen around your particular business needs
Our Cloud Services Include:
- Virtual Servers: Secure, dedicated, and fully managed servers to host your critical business
- Data Protection: Protect business critical data through offsite vaulting of data
- Email Filtering: Check all of your email for spam and viruses in the cloud before it ever reaches you
- Email Encryption: Protect confidential data and personal information with keyword or policy based encryption
- Email Archiving: Archive your email in the cloud to manage storage and for business continuity and regulatory compliance
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Host critical resources offsite to keep your business running in a disaster
- Hosted Exchange, SharePoint & Lync (Office 365): All the benefits of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Lync with none of the upfront costs. Microsoft Office 365.
Please contact us at 1-800-672-4968 for more information, and to learn how we can help you to migrate to a new Cloud Service that meets your organization requirements.