Improve Workforce Productivity and Save Money with VoIP
COVID-19 changed the way many people work. However, some organizations realized that they could gain a competitive advantage from some of these changes. One such technique is the relatively simple, digital transformation of their communications system.
With Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), organizations of all sizes can increase employee productivity and reduce organizational costs:
- Portable and easy to use
- Simple to manage
- Secure, with SOC 2 and HIPAA compliance
- Highly scalable as you grow and across platforms
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams to extend capabilities
- Lower cost/line than landline systems
- Greater workforce flexibility and productivity
- No hardware to install, repair, or replace
- Reduced employee downtime
- Reliable, proven, and fully supported
- Fast, easy deployment with minimal disruption
- Provided by a strategic partner you know you can trust
Review the benefits VoIP brings to understand if it's right for your organization.
Learn the key steps involved in a new VoIP implementation.
What is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is the technology that allows users to make and receive calls – even get voice messages – over the Internet. Several communications and telephony protocols, working together, create a standardized, real time experience similar to the traditional, hardline phone network (also known as the public switched telephone network or PSTN). However, unlike PSTN, VoIP can be used anywhere there is Internet access, meaning calls are available through desk top computers as well as through laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Learn how VoIP can give you a competitive advantageGet a Demo
Integrated IT® Headquarters430 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, MA 01757
Integrated IT® Westfield94 N Elm St, Suite 406
Westfield, MA 01085
Integrated IT® Beverly100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Integrated IT® Providence33 Acorn St, Suite 201
Providence, RI 02903