Nonprofit organizations face hard challenges as they try to fulfill their mission while maximizing the value of each dollar received through the generosity of your donors. In order to succeed, you must focus on your core competencies and develop operational efficiency, finding ways to pay only for what you consume, when you consume it. Yet these ever thinner budgets must satisfy constantly growing needs, particularly around information security. PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR - all of these have real meaning, and your long-term success depends on achieving and demonstrating compliance.
Integrated IT's Managed Services provide you with a streamlined, economically responsible solution to satisfy the needs of your organization, with real life, practical benefits in:
- Software Licensing - Helping you leverage the best programs from the leading manufacturers such as Tech Soup and Microsoft Charity.
- Budget and Forecast - A predictable cost structure that lets you plan your OpEx costs with confidence.
- Reduced downtime - Our real-time monitoring detects and resolves IT issues before they impact your business, making unplanned network downtime a thing of the past!
- Lower Costs - Leveraging economy of scale and automation so that you pay less for better service.
- Security and Compliance - We work around the clock to safeguard your system from threats of all types and ensure that your cybersecurity strategy is aligned with your compliance requirements.
- Technology Roadmap - Helping you plan ahead and ensure you get the most out of every dollar you spend.
- Business Continuity - Ensuring you stay open for business should you ever face a disruptive event of any kind.
- Cloud Services - Providing consumption-based resources that are accessible from anywhere.
Let us manage your IT so you can focus on making the world a better place!